Michelin City Grip 2 150 / 70 - 13
- The next generation scooter tire combines extraordinary all-season traction with longevity worthy of the Michelin® brand - amazing wet grip, delivers better wet (see first note) traction and shorter (see second note) stopping distances on wet surfaces
- The silica-based compounds and shark tooth sipes are designed to provide an excellent level of grip on wet and slippery surfaces
- Improved longevity for heavy commuting Michelin® City Grip 2 tires deliver even more mileage than its proven predecessor
- Chosen by the world's most prestigious scooter manufacturers with more than 20 standard fitments
- Based on wet track lap times conducted in Fontange, France in April 2019 using a 2019 Yamaha XMax 250 scooter fitted with 120/70-15 front tire and 140/70-14 rear tire where MICHELIN® City Grip 2 tires finished an average of 2.92 seconds faster than Pirelli® Angel Scooter Tires. Actual on-road results may vary.
- Based on internal wet braking test conducted in Ladoux, France in May 2019 with third-party validation using a 2019 Yamaha VMax 125 scooter fitted with 120/70-15 front tire and 140/70-14 rear tire where MICHELIN® City Grip 2 tires stopped an average of 1.7 meters (5.5 feet) shorter than Pirelli® Angel Scooter tires. Actual on-road results may vary.